Contact us today!
Michelle is available to give seminars on the following topics:
- Canine Body Language
- Safe Dog Handling
- Working with Aggressive Dogs
- Working with Difficult Dogs
- Working with Fearful Dogs
- Be a Good Neighbor! (skills for apartment living)
- Managing Large Groups of Dogs
- Starting/Running a Shelter Behavior Program
- Behavior Assessments
She is available to speak to veterinarian offices, apartment buildings, rescues, shelters, pet stores, and daycares. Speaking fees are $150 for a 1.5-hour seminar or $200 for a 2.5-hour seminar with hands-on workshop. A regular seminar includes a power point with significant video footage, live demo dogs (if applicable), hand outs, and Q&A time with the trainer.
Rescue groups and non-profit organizations can coordinate FREE speaking events with Michelle, please email [email protected] to set up.
Locations more than 1-hour from DC are $300 per day plus travel expenses.
To book Michelle for a speaking engagement, please email [email protected] Thank you!